Sunday, June 07, 2009

My Feng Shui Art

This is my newest piece in the Feng Shui Element Balance Series. Often times feng shui can confuse the average person like myself so being the decorator that I am, I decided to create the wealth cure my living room needed with this painting.

The center is copper sheeting that has a patina developing (green) that will change as time goes by.

Metal is one of the 5 Elements in Feng Shui. Water is represented by the color black. The stripes are bordered by copper strips that are also showing signs of patina. The stripes represent the elements fire, earth, wood, metal, and water. Below is a closeup of the copper medallion.


This Feng Shui Art piece measures 48"x60" on a beautifully wrapped lightweight canvas ready to hang.

$2900.00
Shipping costs not included.

Please contact me for more information. I will add more as I learn myself but please don't hesitate to request a specified element and color combination for your space.

1 comment:

Treasured Spaces said...

Great art can make all the difference when staging a home. Thanks for these ideas!

Treasured Spaces Staging